Hiring for Attitude
POSITIVE AND ENTHUSIASTIC
This learning package focuses on the importance having a positive and enthusiastic attitude in the workplace.
This lesson is in a PDF and Google Doc format, making it a great resource for distance learning or in class instruction.
Objectives: Students will be able to:
• Describe what a positive and enthusiastic attitude at work looks like.
• Identify the benefits of having a positive/enthusiastic attitude at work.
• Explain why employers hire and desire workers that are positive and enthusiastic.
1. Lesson Plan
2. PowerPoint Presentation
3. Brainstorming Chart: Hiring for Attitude
4. Reading Comprehension Worksheets: Hiring for Attitude
5. Analysis, Positive vs Negative Attitude at Work
6. Analysis, Attitude at Work.
Other Helpful Learning Materials:
FEEDBACK IS GREATLY APPRECIATED
Michael K. Powell