Help students monitor their voice level throughout the day using this voice check chart system. Establish consistent, campus-wide expectations by teaching your students which voice level is appropriate in the classroom, hallway, cafeteria, restroom, etc.
This resource was update on August 28, 2019. The original design is still included.
There are 5 voice levels ranging from level 0 - 4. Each voice level includes the following premade voice level expectations, as well as an editable option in three design options:
- Level 0 – No Voice, Silent Voice, Independent Voice, or editable option
- Level 1 – Partner Voice, Whisper Voice, Quiet Voice, Soft Voice, or editable option
- Level 2 – Table Voice, Group Voice, Inside Voice, Normal Voice, or editable option
- Level 3 – Presentation Voice, Speaker Voice, Strong Voice, Outside Voice, or editable option
- Level 4 – Outside Voice, Emergency Voice, Loud Voice, Playground Voice, or editable option
A list of fonts used is included. The font AG PhiloSLOTHical is provided as a free download for PERSONAL USE ONLY and can be used with the editable templates so they match the premade posters.
A teacher guide is included to provide editing and printing tips.
**Please note the premade posters are a PDF document. The editable templates in this product require the use of PowerPoint or Keynote to be edited properly. If you experience technical issues, please contact the TPT help desk (https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Contact) or myself for support before leaving feedback. Thank you!**