Do you struggle with chatterboxes this year? Is it a challenge to have kids use voices other than on or off? This Voice Levels Classroom Noise Management Packet can help!
Included in this packet are loads of helpful resources:
- Level 0-5 posters (several wording versions to suit your style)
- One comprehensive poster (three versions & EDITABLE PowerPoint version where you can type in your own descriptors)
- Anchor charts to help teach your students the difference between each voice level
- Blank anchor charts for you to fill in with your class' own ideas
- EDITABLE PowerPoint where you can type in your class' own ideas
- Idea page FULL of implementation how-to's and ideas for your own classroom
Use these posters and the accompanying hand signals all year to manage noise levels in the classroom, hallway, during transitions, and more!
For more information, visit my blog post about this packet here: http://www.3rdgradethoughts.com/2013/12/class-voice-levels-pdf-video-tutorial_13.html
Be sure to check out my blog: 3rd Grade Thoughts
Thanks and enjoy!