Products in this Bundle (4)
- Voice therapy techniques in full color video, complete with research and instruction on how to complete correctly.WHAT?Are you an SLP who has a few voice clients every year, but struggles to find which therapy treatment technique to choose?Are you afraid of harming the patient because you are unsure
- Voice therapy can be a challenge when you need to get information into your patients' hands. Succinctly stating voice science, with research articles for your speech sessions.Tired of having to reinvent the wheel?You'll love these crisp and beautiful handouts!The best part? They are in English and S
- Voice therapy manual for adult clients to incorporate research-based techniques for practical clinical application. Easy-to follow layout for speech therapy sessions.***Want the upgrade with videos? Check out Voice in a Jiff +"Thank you for a wonderful product! I re-read my voice books when I got m
- Voice Science in practical application for speech therapy. This handbook of voice exercises is a must-have for applying research to practice for voice therapy."Thank you for a wonderful product! I re-read my voice books when I got my first voice client in the public schools. Voice in a Jiff was so
Bundle of resources to help you get your feet on the ground for beginning voice therapy. Video of techniques, patient handouts, and 2 handbooks for adults & children.
Voice therapy may be something you haven't touched since graduate school. This bundle helps your save money while providing you with handbooks for techniques, and rationale for when and why to use them. It has research articles you can read further into regarding the types of things you are needing for your patients. The patient handouts are used in my clinic daily, and I'm making them available for the first time ever.
It even includes the Confident Clinician Video to help with demonstration of techniques so you can be absolutely sure you are showing your patient correctly.
Don't let your voice client scare you. Get up to date on techniques that are researched to improve patient outcomes.
The Confident Clinician Series: Voice Rehabilitation for Speech Therapy
Vocal Health Handouts
- What is Voice Therapy
-Voice Surgery- What to Expect
-What is Videostroboscopy (Tips for the best exam)
-What is Vocal Overuse (ideas to avoid phonotrauma)
-What is Vocal Hygiene (Not a bath for your voice box)
-Reflux and Voice - What you need to know
- Vocal Warmups and Cool Downs
-Straw Phonation - Tips for completlion
-How to Breathe Deeply - Abdominal breathing, Box breathing
-Gender Spectrum Voice- How voice therapy can help transgender individuals
-Vocal Subsystems - Helping you understand how voice is created
-Nebulizer versus Humidifier - Let's Talk Laryngeal Hydration
Voice in a Jiff: Hospital, Clinic or SNF
Voice in a Jiff: Voice Therapy for Kids
For similar products, Check Out:
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
-Go to your ‘My Purchases’ page. Beside each purchase you'll see a ‘Provide Feedback’ button. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. Providing me with this feedback helps me keep great voice therapy products coming just for you.
Be the first to know about freebies, sales, and product launches:
-Look for the green ★ next to my store logo and click it to follow me for great deals and new products.
I love to see what you're doing! Connect with me!