: engaging phonological disorders activities for speech therapy! Use along with a cycles approach
No prep, low ink options, and super magical!
This mimimal pairs
packet is NO PREP
. This packet is included in a bundle. Save 15% when you bundle!
• Minimal Pairs | Initial and Final Consonant Deletion | Phonological Disorders
Every phonology activity contains both a color
and low ink
option, so it's perfect
for on the go. Just print! If you wish, you can laminate the color pages.
In addition, this packet is FUN! Let imaginations SOAR with this magical packet! Adorable wizards, gnomes, fairies, and dragons decorate every page. Please excuse my nerdiness, but I can promise you that one worksheet is titled "Rollin' with my gnomies". Sometimes I can't help myself.
All humor aside, this packet is going to make your life easier! Quit searching for minimal pairs pictures! I've got you covered. You don't need to cut out any cards. Just store these sheets in a binder, or print them out as you need them!
Here are the minimal pairs included:
/p/ vs /b/ initial, /b/ vs /p/ final, /t/ vs /d/ initial, /d/ vs /t/ final, /k/ vs /g/ initial, /g/ vs /k/ final, /s/ vs /z/ initial, /z/ vs /s/ final, /f/ vs /v/ initial, /v/ vs /f/ final
-Also includes (2) homework letters
Please don't hesitate to contact me should you have any questions!
• Minimal Pairs | Phonological Disorders | Speech Therapy
• Articulation Homework | Speech and Language | Speech Therapy Calendar
• Articulation Therapy | Speech and Language Therapy | Speech Sounds Practice
• Seasonal Following Directions Bundle | Summer Speech and Language Therapy