Volcano Power Point presentation featuring any volcano in the world. Focuses on developing a presentation through careful research and presentation skills.
Most often used with a partner to effectively teach classmates about a volcano.
Easy to prepare and students enjoy the presentation. I have used this for years and have modified the technology.
1. Pass out directions
2. Students choose volcano (partners may be assigned)
3. Students develop outline/bibliography
4. Students create Power Point from notes
5. Emphasize presentation skills (see rubric)
6. Present projects to the class (if you have the capability, have the other students critique the presentation)