Help your students become self-learners as the , , and most of all...as they create their own . This resource has been designed to as they learn how volcanoes are formed, prediction of eruptions, types of volcanoes, where they are located and more.
- Creating this Project Information / Instructional page
- Supply list
- Teacher pages: Evaluation rubric and assignment page
- List of volcano related terms with definitions
- Informational pages on volcanoes giving students information about how they are formed, types, predicting eruptions, locations, dangers of and what a volcanologist does
- Cover page
- Table of Contents
- Project KWL
- Vocabulary pages (full page and flap-interactive template)
- Reference page (for students to record outside resources - students are to be encouraged to find outside resources beyond information provided within the resource.)
- Full page templates to write reports. Some include pictures such as a cross-section of the inside of a volcano or a world map. Others will have titles that guide students writing such as "A Volcano named: ____", "Three Famous Volcanoes", "Volcanoes in Hawaii", "National Park Volcanoes" and many others.
- Volcanologist page for students to research and report things like...type of education needed and what places / organizations employ them.
- Interactive templates - Often students prefer to use these over full page templates. Several are given!
- A Time for Reflection - After the research and learning has come to an end, students are asked questions about their learning!
This product can be a standalone project or can be used along side your curriculum!
You can follow me (Creations by LAckert) for the latest news on products and sales.
e-mail me if you have any questions
All products purchased from ©Creations by LAckert include a license for one teacher only for personal use in their classroom. This license is not transferable (it cannot be passed from one teacher to another). By purchasing this product, you agree that this product will be used by one teacher and will not be shared with any other colleagues without the purchase of additional licenses. The reproduction of any part of this or any other product by ©Creations by LAckert is strictly prohibited.