Word Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
The article is a brief biography of the French "philosophe." His works, Letters Philosophiques and Candide are featured, as well as, his encouragement of social justice, religious tolerance, and government reform. Activities and Assessment are included.
- 3-Page Illustrated Article
- Multiple Choice / Document Based Question - Assessment + Answer Key
- DBQ Scoring Rubric (allows students to easily score each other's short answer)
- Scaffolded Review + Answer Key
- Crossword + Crossword Key
- Reflective Writing Activity: 3-2-1
- Support from Text Guide
- Historical Examination Form
- Graphic Organizer: Three Takeaways
- Black and White Printables
- No Prep - Simply Print and Go
California State History-Social Science Content Standard Addressed: 7.ll.5
Store: The Medieval World and Early Modern Times