This is an excerpt from Amazon's popular line of Bossy Brocci Math and Big Science workbooks! [it's pronounced like "Brawsee"]
Printing should be done in Landscape and DOUBLE-SIDED, with the flip being along the 'SHORT' side.
Want MORE Power for your Dollar?
Give Brocci Bundles a Try before you buy!
1) Write the Formula for Volume of a Cube 6 times
2) Calculate step-wise the Volume of 6 Cubes
3) Calculate and Compare how changing Side Affects Volume for 4 Comparisons in a Table
4) Answer 10 Multiple-choice questions based on their Calculations & Observations
5) Be compelled to show their work in a neat & orderly format
6) Be trained to calculate Volume of Cubes methodically & systematically
Printing should be done in Landscape and double-sided, with the flip being along the 'short' side
Math Geometry Volume Solving for Calculating Determining Volume Geometric Solids Volume of a Sphere Volume of Spheres Volume of a Cube Volume of Cubes Volume of a Rectangular Prism Volume of Rectangular Prisms Volume of a Triangular Prism Volume of Triangular Prisms Volume of a Cylinder Volume of Cylinders Volume of a Cone Volume of Cones Volume of a Triangular Pyramid Volume of Triangular Pyramids Volume of a Rectangular Pyramid Volume of Rectangular Pyramids Volume of a Square Pyramid Volume of Square Pyramids Changing Dimension Dimensions Effect on Volume of Radius Diameter Circumference Side Length Width Height Base Slant Length Face Height Effect Effects Affect Affects Volume