This is an excerpt from my popular line of
Bossy Brocci Math & Big Science workbooks on Amazon.
Printing should be:
with the Flip being along the 'SHORT' edge or side
Want MORE Power for your Dollar?
Give Brocci Bundles a Try before you buy!
To get the Bundles & Lessons directly connected or related to this product,
just copy & paste the following URL into a new Tab:
1) Write the Formula for Volume of a Rectangular Pyramid 6 times
2) Calculate step-wise the Volume of 6 Rectangular Pyramids
3) Calculate and Compare how changing Base Area & Height Affects Volume for 4 Comparisons in a Table
4) Answer 8 Multiple-choice questions based on their Calculations & Observations
5) Be compelled to show their work in a neat & orderly format
6) Be trained to calculate Volume of Rectangular Pyramids methodically & systematically
Printing should be done in Landscape and double-sided, with the flip being along the 'short' side
Math Geometry Volume Solving for Calculating Determining Volume Geometric Solids Volume of a Sphere Volume of Spheres Volume of a Cube Volume of Cubes Volume of a Rectangular Prism Volume of Rectangular Prisms Volume of a Triangular Prism Volume of Triangular Prisms Volume of a Cylinder Volume of Cylinders Volume of a Cone Volume of Cones Volume of a Triangular Pyramid Volume of Triangular Pyramids Volume of a Rectangular Pyramid Volume of Rectangular Pyramids Volume of a Square Pyramid Volume of Square Pyramids Changing Dimension Dimensions Effect on Volume of Radius Diameter Circumference Side Length Width Height Base Slant Length Face Height Effect Effects Affect Affects Volume