Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
1.09 MB | 6 pages
In this playlist, students explore standard 5.MD.C.5.b. They will use the volume formula V = l × w × h for rectangular prisms to solve problems. Students will practice using the volume formula V = b × h for rectangular prisms to solve problems. Students also have the option to view instructional videos and complete practice quizzes or activities.
The playlist includes:
• 4 links to instructional videos or texts
• 2 links to practice quizzes or activities
• Definitions of key terms, such as rectangular prism and base
• Visual examples of how to find volume of rectangular prisms
Accompanying Teaching Notes include:
• A review of key terminology
• Links to additional practice quizzes or activities on certain parts of the standard, such as using volume formulas of rectangular prisms
• Links to video tutorials for students struggling with certain parts of the standard, such as confusing the formulas for the volume of a rectangular prism other formulas, such as the formula for surface area