Want to make volume questions fun and keep your student active? Well let your students "voyage" around the room as part of the Volume Voyage activity!
Just cut out these 14 volume problems, and post them around the perimeter of your classroom. Place one or two students at each station. Your students will read the question, use the picture provided or draw the figures on their answer sheet, and record their answers next to the corresponding number on their papers.
There is a key provided. All of these volume questions involve rectangular prisms. Some of these problems include fractional edge lengths.
Thanks for your purchase!
Want more? Check out one of these other fun volume activities:
- This is the best Volume War card game available on TpT! You get 64 colorful cards!
- How are kids supposed to get excited about finding the volume of rectangular prisms with fractional edge lengths? By playing Bingo, that's how!
- Cut out the squares. Complete the puzzle by matching the question side of one square to the side of another square with the correct answer. Eventually, your teacher will show you how to read the secret message!
Volume Color-by-Number Activity
- Complete the problems in each row. Circle the correct answer. Match the problem numbers with the color you circled to create a colorful picture!
Munchy Math Snacks
- Here's an opportunity to let your students incorporate real-life math, food, art, and volume into one activity!
Safe Cracker - Volume
Students can become world famous safe crackers! Your students will use the clues and their math skills to help crack the safes, in order to claim the prizes found inside!