In this highly engaging cut and paste activity students will determine the volume or surface area of composite 3D figures to correctly and glue the pieces in the correct spot based on the answers.
• page with 8 pieces to cut out
• page with problems that answers will be glued to
• answer key
★THIS RESOURCE CAN ALSO BE FOUND IN:★
• Volume and Surface Area of Composite 3D Figures Activity Pack
• Volume and Surface Area of Composite 3D Figures Lesson Bundle
• Middle School Math Activity Packs Bundle
• 7th Grade Math Mega Bundle
★LINKS TO ADDITIONAL ACTIVITIES:★
***Don't forget, by leaving FEEDBACK
you are earning TPT credit that can be used towards making additional purchases***
***When new items are released within my store they are marked down 50% or more for a limited time! By becoming a FOLLOWER
you will get notifications on these products before they are posted at regular price!***
The purchase of this resource authorizes use for one teacher only. Additional licenses can be purchased if needed for multiple teachers.