This mini-unit reminds students of the three different ways to find volume, teaches them how to break apart composite figures, shows them how volume is additive, teaches them how to find the volume of composite figures, and gives them real world problems involving volume.
Included are colorful, easy-to-read input pages for up to six days of lessons!
Input pages include...
- Three Different Ways to Find Volume
- How to Split Up Different Prisms
- Finding the Volume of Complex Figures
- Solving Real World Volume Word Problems
- Classroom Volume Scavenger Hunt
- Volume Review/ Practice Pages