Volume of Cones and Pyramids Task Cards
Also included in
- This NO PREP bundle is full of READY TO PRINT about surface area and volume! Your geometry students will be ENGAGED with these area and perimeter activities.This bundle contains the following 12 activities to use throughout a surface area and volume unit. Included Activities:1) Surface Area of PyrPrice $24.15Original Price $35.00Save $10.85
Students will enjoy finding the volume of pyramids and cones with these READY TO PRINT task cards! There are so many uses in your classroom!
In this set of task cards, students will find the volume of various cones and pyramids. Problems with diagrams and "word" problems are included. There are no application problems in this set. Some of the problems give the volume and require students to find a dimension of the prism.
Some of the problems require trig or special right triangles. All of the answers are given in exact AND decimal form. Make sure these problems are appropriate for your students - view the preview to see problem examples. This set includes 20 task cards and the solutions. The cards are given in two different ways: with QR codes and without QR codes.
This is also part of the following bundle:
Surface Area and Volume Activity Bundle
You might also be interested in:
- Surface Area and Volume of Pyramids and Cones Flipbook
- Surface Area and Volume of Similar Solids Chain Activity
- Volume of Cylinders, Cones, and Spheres Sum Em Activity
- Surface Area and Volume Stations Maze Activity
This product is not editable.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies, and products!
Look for the green star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. You will then receive customized email updates about my store.
If you have any questions or comments please email me at: email@example.com.
This purchase is for one teacher only.
Purchasing this product grants permission for use by one teacher in his or her own classroom. This item is bound by copyright laws and redistributing, editing, selling, or posting this item (or any part thereof) on the Internet are all strictly forbidden. If you wish to share with colleagues, please purchase additional licenses.
©Copyright Mrs. E Teaches Math, LLC