Are you looking for Math Workshop Activities to use in your classroom for that will not only allow you to make the best use of your planning time but also allow you to easily implement Math Workshop because the planning is already done for you?
**Want to know more? Check out the video here to learn more about the Math Workshop Concept-Based Activities!**
Within this Weekly Unit, you will find 8 activities provided to you for you to pick and choose, or even allow a choice among your students to determine which activities they want to work on each week.
These low-prep activities will also allow you to spend each week and in Guided Math, having math conferences or assessing students.
After many years of using Math Workshop, I dreamt about having a year-long product that was done for me and I could simply pull the activities as needed and this was the culmination of this idea.
Included in This Download for Week Eleven Volume of Cylinders, Cones and Spheres:
- Cover for Teacher Book (can be printed and slipped in a binder or used as a cover in a bound book)
- Labels for Each Activity (with TEKS, CCSS, OAS, and no standards included)
- Teacher Instructions for Each Activity with Information for Preparing each Activity as well as Materials Needed
- EIGHT Activities for Volume of Cylinders, Cones and Spheres
- Each Activity Includes Student Directions cards and Printable Components for each activity
Interested in the Math Workshop FREE Sampler including EIGHT trial activities? Grab the Sampler and check it out today!
Activities INCLUDED in the Week Eleven Activity Bundle ARE:
- Volume of Cylinders, Cones and Spheres Sort
- Volume of Cylinders, Cones and Spheres Match Up
- Volume of Cylinders, Cones and Spheres Solve and Snip
- Volume of Cylinders, Cones and Spheres Start to Finish Puzzle
- Volume of Cylinders, Cones and Spheres Box Drop
- Volume of Cylinders, Cones and Spheres Clip the Answer
- Volume of Cylinders, Cones and Spheres Tic-Tac-Toe
- Volume of Cylinders, Cones and Spheres Task Cards
Interested in Upgrading and buying the FULL YEAR of Eighth Grade Math Workshop at once? Check out this bundle with all of the details!
Personal Copyright: The purchase of this product allows you to use these activities in your personal classroom for your students. You may continue to use them each year but you may not share the activities with other teachers unless additional licenses are purchased. The license for this purchase is NON-TRANSFERABLE. Site and District Licenses are also available.
Copyright © Smith Curriculum and Consulting, Inc. All rights reserved.
DISCLAIMER: With the purchase of this file you understand that this file is not editable in any way. You will not be able to manipulate the lessons and/or activities inside to change numbers and/or words.