Volume of Rectangular Prisms Game - 5th Grade Math - Measuring Volume Activities
Also included in
- You found the perfect 5th grade math review! Your 5th grade students will LOVE practicing or reviewing important concepts during math centers with these hands-on and engaging math board games. This year-long bundle has 45 math games for EVERY 5th grade standard. A great on-going math center, practiPrice $69.25Original Price $138.00Save $68.75
- Your 5th grade students will LOVE practicing or reviewing important math concepts with these hands-on and engaging math puzzles and board games. This year-long bundle has math puzzles and board games for all the 5th grade standards. A great on-going math center, practice after a lesson, small groupPrice $109.75Original Price $218.75Save $109.00
- Are you always searching for engaging stations for specific math skills? You found the perfect 5th grade math centers set for the entire school year! Your 5th grade students will LOVE practicing or reviewing important math concepts with these hands-on and engaging math centers. This year-long bundlePrice $157.50Original Price $313.50Save $156.00
- Students will love calculating volume of rectangular prisms while playing these math games! Each of these volume activities are low prep and loved by both students AND teachers. This bundle includes math board games, a differentiated packet of practice spin and answer pages, differentiated shape proPrice $11.15Original Price $15.50Save $4.35
Searching for a way to keep your students engaged while calculating volume of rectangular prisms? Students will love finding the volume with this engaging math game! This volume game is a low prep activity that's perfect for math centers. You’ll print the math game, add a dice or a spinner with game pieces, and immediately see your students engaged while practicing patterns.
★ Click here to get all 45 games at 50% off!
Your students will love completing these math board games while mastering the content standards. This download has teacher tips, student directions, a board game with 41 questions, and recording sheets to hold students accountable. You can choose the recording sheet that works best for your students.
View the preview above for a detailed look at everything in this download.
What's included in this Volume of Rectangular Prisms game?
- Teacher Tips
- Student Directions
- Calculating Volume Board Game with 41 Questions
- Student Recording Sheets
- Answer Key
Click here to follow my store. You’ll be notified when I have sale or create a new resource!
The best part of this math activity? Your students will quickly learn the instructions to play the board game and will get to work on playing (and practicing) their math skills. This resource is easy to use and requires very little prep. It’s also printer-friendly, so you’ll only use black ink!
Teachers Like You Say This:
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ “Very easy to use and I truly believe students learn best through game play.” -Tony
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ “My students love playing games and a simple, easy prep game like this is a great addition to math centers, early finisher activities, and review days.” -Nicole
What’s the best way to use this board game?
- Math Centers or Stations
- Whole Group Practice
- Morning Work
- Early Finisher Activities
- Send home to engage students’ families
Tips for Playing this Math Game:
- Read the directions to the students and model how to play.
- Be prepared with dice/spinner and game pieces for each player (paperclips, pencil top erasers, pieces from another game, etc.)
- Every student should solve every problem - not just the person who rolls.
- Create groups of 2-4 students. The lower number of students means the more focused students are while playing.
- Remind students that the focus is not on playing the game; that's just a bonus! The focus should be on practicing math skills.
- Show students how to compare and discuss answers. Did you both get the same answer? If students get different answers, ask them to solve the problem using a different strategy or help coach each other through the problem.
Save money on future TpT resources!
Go to your My Purchases page (log in first). Click on the Provide Feedback button to leave a rating and a short comment. You’ll earn TPT credits, which you can redeem on future purchases!
You may also like…
→ 5th Grade Math Puzzles - A great center to add to your rotations!
→ Differentiated Math Centers - Add another center to your collection - and it's leveled to meet your students' needs!
→ 5th Grade Math Assessment Test Prep - See where your students are struggling!
Having difficulty with a file?
Visit the FAQs section, submit a help ticket, or ask a question on the Q& A tab before leaving feedback.
Copyright © Chloe Campbell
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.
Questions or comments? Please email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org