Volume of Rectangular Prisms Scavenger Hunt
What educators are saying
Also included in
- This NO PREP bundle is full of READY TO PRINT about surface area and volume! Your geometry students will be ENGAGED with these area and perimeter activities.This bundle contains the following 12 activities to use throughout a surface area and volume unit. Included Activities:1) Surface Area of PyrPrice $24.15Original Price $35.00Save $10.85
This READY TO PRINT activity is perfect for helping your students practice finding volume of rectangular prisms in a FUN way. It is NO-PREP and will keep students engaged while practicing math.
In this activity, students will solve problems to find the volume of rectangular and square prisms. Some of the questions are word problems and some have diagrams. There are 10 stations. Two versions of the stations are given: full color and black and white. A student answer sheet and answer key are included.
Make sure these problems are appropriate for your students - download the preview and look at the thumbnails to see problem examples.
Scavenger hunts are great because they get students up and moving around the room. They also encourage students to check their work carefully since an incorrect answer will leave them stuck at a dead end. Successfully completing the scavenger hunt requires students to slow down and check their work.
This is also part of the following bundle:
Surface Area and Volume Activity Bundle
You might also be interested in:
- Classifying 3D Solids Stations Maze Activity
- Pythagorean Theorem Word Problems Task Cards (with and without QR codes!)
- Volume of Cylinders, Cones, and Spheres Sum Em Activity
- Volume of Solids Stations Maze
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies, and products!
Look for the green star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. You will then receive customized email updates about my store.
If you have any questions or comments please email me at: email@example.com.
This purchase is for one teacher only.
Purchasing this product grants permission for use by one teacher in his or her own classroom. This item is bound by copyright laws and redistributing, editing, selling, or posting this item (or any part thereof) on the Internet are all strictly forbidden. If you wish to share with colleagues, please purchase additional licenses.
© Mrs. E Teaches Math, LLC