PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
This set of 64 Christmas themed task cards is for students who are learning to find volume of rectangular prisms. This is a differentiated set that allows students to apply their problem solving skills in the 4 ways a student will likely see volume of rectangular prism problems. For grades 4, 5, or 6.
This is also available in a non-themed version. You can grab it here:
This resource includes:
• 64 Colorful Christmas Themed Task Cards
• Answer Sheet
• A Reproducible Student Fill-in Answer Sheet
• A Handy Anchor Chart Demonstrating How To Problem Solve
How to use:
• Print them onto cardstock and laminate for a longer lasting product. Kids can use them in a math center this way. Write on them with erasable markers and wipe them clean.
• Use them as a fun quick check lesson assessment.
• Use them as a review game.
• Use them as a warm-up before a more complex lesson.
• Use them as a substitute activity when you're out.
If you like this resource, you might also like these:
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
If you enjoy this product, please leave positive feedback to gain credits for future purchases at my store or any other store on TPT!
Become familiar with your printer settings before printing this product. WASTED INK IS NO FUN!
If you have questions or problems, please contact me through product Q & A so I can help.