Also included in
- Looking for math homework or extra practice for your upper elementary students? This 5th Grade Math Homework for the Year Bundle has you covered for the entire year! With these NO PREP, print and go practice pages, it is easy for you to provide the skills practice your students need the most.By purc$38.25$72.00Save $33.75
Finding volume with unit cubes is an important skill that 4th and 5th grade students need to master. This no-prep, print and go volume with unit cubes worksheets packet is perfect for extra practice of this concept. Perfect for an entire week of math homework that isn't overwhelming for students!
This resource includes 4 practice sheets for the skill of finding volume with unit cubes. Each sheet has 9 practice problems for the skill and 3 spiral review problems at the bottom.
Please see the PREVIEW above for an idea of everything included!
Although the packet is designed to provide math homework, it can be used in other ways (see below). If you choose to use it as math homework, there is one sheet for each night of the week, Monday-Thursday. With 9 problems for each night, it will not be too time-consuming for the student, but will provide enough practice to solidify understanding of the skill.
While this packet was specifically designed to align with 5th grade standards, it is perfect for differentiation in 4th and 6th grades.
There are several other ways you can use this packet:
• Independent practice in class
• Pair and Share activity
• Small group work
• Extra remediation
• Cut apart the squares and use 1 problem as an exit ticket each day
• Test review and practice
• Quick quiz
• Informal assessment
• Guided math work as a whole group
• Early finisher work/bonus problems
Looking for other helpful math resources? Take a look here:
Don't forget that leaving feedback earns you points toward FREE TPT purchases. I love that feedback!
Also, follow me and be notified when new products are uploaded. New products are always 50% off for the first 24 hours they are posted. It pays to follow me!
As always, please contact me with any questions!
Thank you so much,