Volunteer Appreciation | Volunteer Thank You | Volunteer Slideshow Template
- Google Apps™
Also included in
- This YEAR-LONG bundle currently includes 11 separate Collaborative Activities in Google Slides to use with your students during the year. What are collaborative digital activities? In these products, students all work in ONE Google Slides presentation to share what they're thankful for, poetry, signPrice $31.00Original Price $62.00Save $31.00
- Get $145 worth of free products with our entire year bundle! 50+ activities and resources in Google Slides to use with your 2nd grade students. Back to School activities, agenda slides, vocabulary digital notebook, biography report templates, parent teacher conference slides, graphic organizers, couPrice $149.00Original Price $290.50Save $141.50
- Get $125 worth of FREE products with this entire year bundle! 40+ activities and resources in Google Slides to use with your 3rd grade students. Back to school activities, digital agenda slides, parent teacher conference slides, holidays around the world, graphic organizers, multiplication mystery pPrice $129.00Original Price $253.50Save $124.50
- Your ONE STOP SHOP for everything end of the year! End of the year slideshow, autograph pages and party, digital memory book in Google Slides, editable digital and printable end of the year awards, end of the year refection slides, student gifts, and more! Save over 40% with this bundle!Click the prPrice $24.00Original Price $40.00Save $16.00
Need a new, creative, and NO-PREP idea to celebrate your classroom volunteers? Have you students make a collaborative slideshow in Google Slides to thank and highlight all of their hard work. Send the slideshow to your volunteers to thank them or play it during your volunteer or end of the year celebration!
You can even print the slides to create a thank you bulletin board.
Click here to SAVE OVER 40% WITH OUR END OF THE YEAR BUNDLE
(End of the Year/Open House Slideshow, Student Gifts, End of the Year Awards, Digital Autograph Party, Volunteer Appreciation Slideshow, End of the Year Memory Book)
After you choose 1 of the 4 themes, students will work in ONE Google Slides presentation to tell how the volunteer has helped this year, what the class loves about him or her, and they'll also include any photos you've taken or images from Google Search that represent their work. Easily assign the presentation in Google Classroom and you're ready to go!
★ Volunteer's name
★ Photos - either from the teacher or from Google Search
★ How the volunteer helped the classroom this year
★ What students and teachers love about him/her
This activity is great for students who are just starting to use Google Slides™ and also those already Google Slides™ savvy. Text boxes have already been created so students know where and what to type.
• Link to 4 presentations in Google Slides™
- You're So Sweet, Volunteers! (sweet treat theme)
- Llama Just Say We Appreciate You! (succulent and llama theme)
- Thank You For Helping Us Grow (plant/gardening, insect theme)
- You Deserve a Vacation, Volunteer! (beach vacation theme)
• Each presentation includes: 3 student slide templates, a cover, and extra photo page
• Step-by-step instructions for accessing, editing, uploading photos from a phone or computer, sharing, and printing slides
Click the PREVIEW to see every slide that's included.
*NOTE: When you purchase this product, the license can be used for one classroom, not an entire grade level or school. Please purchase multiple licenses if it will be used by more than one teacher. Thank you.
- Kathryn Averkamp - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Google Certified Educator
- Master’s degree in Educational Technology
- Taught each grade K-4 over the past 11 years
- Awarded Teacher of the Year for the 2019-2020 school year
- Click here to get notified when we add new digital resources.
♥ Don't forget you can earn TpT credits by leaving a review after you purchase products.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐More Google Activities ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
End of the Year Activities
• End of the Year Memory Slideshow (Great for parent celebrations/Open House)
• End of the Year Student Gifts
• End of the Year Discussion/Refection Slides
• End of the Year Student Awards
• End of the Year Autograph Party
• Host a Poetry Writing Celebration
• Summer Multiplication Mystery Pictures
• Thank Your Classroom Volunteers - Slideshow in Google Slides
Beginning of the Year
• FAVORITE: Ultimate Teacher Hub
• Meet the Teacher Letters and Slideshow
• Back to School Night/Open House/Meet the Teacher Presentation
• Back to School Forms for Parents and Students
• Top 5 Picks of Summer Collaborative Class Activity
• Back to School Games and Activities Jamboards
• 9 Back to School Google Activities
• All About Me Collaborative Slideshow
• Digital Growth Mindset and Classroom Rules Poster Activity
• Student of the Day/Week Digital Posters & Class Book
• ENITIRE BACK TO SCHOOL BUNDLE ($31 worth of free products)
All Year Resources
• Assignment and Agenda Slides with Timers
• Monthly Calendars and Newsletter Templates
• Student of the Day/Week Digital Posters & Class Book
• Printable Growth Mindset and Inspirational Quote Posters
• Entire Year Ultimate Google Slides BUNDLE (Growth Mindset, Reading Logs, Sharing Projects, more)
• The Great Kindness Challenge Activities in Google Slides
• Digital Growth Mindset Poster Activity
• GET THEM ALL MEGA JAMBOARDS BUNDLE
• Social Emotional Learning Jamboards
• Animal Research Report in Google Slides
• Biography Report Template in Google Slides
• Distance Learning Writing Prompt Journal "My At-Home Adventure."
• Digital Reading Logs and Graphic Organizers
• Digital Vocabulary Notebook For Any Subject
• Digital Stickers: Improvement Needed + Motivational
• Mother's Day Cards in Google Slides
• Add and Subtract within 20 Word Problems (Great for review/assessment)
• Repeated Addition, Arrays, Equal Groups (Great for review/assessment)
• Entire Year Digital Multiplication Mystery Pictures in Google Slides
• Counting Coins and Bills Activities and Assessment
• Subtraction - Regroup or Not?
• Subtraction with Regrouping Word Problems Review (Topic 6 Envision)
• Me on a Map Digital Flipbook + Landforms Digital Flipbook
• Google Slides Sharing Projects (Timelines, Family Traditions, Community Workers Current Events)
• Communities: Rural, Urban, and Suburban in Google Slides (+ Google Earth!)