Thank those who support your efforts in and out of the classroom year round. They are your 'Superheroes'! Using a simple 6-step "How To Draw a Portrait" guide, students of all ages are able to create custom art to show appreciation for your volunteers.
* How to Draw a Portrait - a simple, 6-step process
* 2 card templates, each in two different sizes
* A Superhero idea card - ways to embellish the volunteer's portrait
* Classroom-tested tips for easy implementation
Ideal for classroom volunteers, those at-home helpers, school support staff and administration. Adults truly appreciate these unique thank you notes because each is unique and just for them.
Morning Meeting Greetings: 50 Fast and Engaging Cards for Student Independence
Reading Strategy Homework – Engage in authentic practice! Any level! Any book!
Large Scale Timeline with cut-and-paste option.
The Pet Project – A mini economics simulation for second-fifth grade
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase click on the Provide Feedback button. You'll be taken to a page where you can give a rating and leave a short comment about the product. I value your feedback.
Follow me to get notices on sales, freebies and new products:
• Look for the green star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. You will then receive customized email updates about this store.