This 3 day social studies mini-unit is a fun and engaging way to teach your class about voting.
Have a class election to determine the best cookie: Chocolate chip or Oreo!
This product includes both COLOR and BLACK AND WHITE versions of:
- Voter registration cards
- voter check in list
- cookie ballots
- QR code cards to watch 8 different commercials for Oreos and Chips Ahoy (4 per cookie)
- Pages to make campaign signs
- Election results graph (black and white only)
- Posters for "Voter Check In", "Vote Here", "Cast Vote Here"
- "I voted" stickers to fit on standard address labels (color version, only)
Plus a teacher's guide with details about how I use this unit in my classroom.
Read more about how I use this unit by clicking here
The QR codes in this product link to SafeShare which does not have any outside ads or video suggestions like you might find on YouTube. Please be sure that your school network allows you to show videos via SafeShare. Remember that the internet can change at anytime. If you notice a QR code that is no longer active, please contact me via email so I can update the product appropriately.
If you have questions or concerns about this product or are looking for something specific, please email me at email@example.com.