Do you need a quick reference tool for vowel symbols? Or perhaps you’d like to use vowel sounds to facilitate other speech sounds? The Vowel Chart can not only help you in your practice, but they can brighten up your speech therapy room or office. The charts currently show General North American and Australian English.
- You can take the Vowel Chart to a local print or office supplies shop to be printed as poster size.
- Print as regular paper sized and laminate for durability. It is great to pull out of a folder to reference.
- Print the black & option and use it for screening purposes.
- Single-paged vowel chart
- General North American vowel chart
- Australian English vowel chart
- Comes in color and black & white
- Match them with the Speech Development Chart and Posters for Phonological Patterns
Do you need no-prep worksheets? Sign up for my newsletter to get access to my Freebie Library of goodies that's aimed at your speech sound caseload.
Not sure if this resource is for you or have any further questions before you download? I'm happy for you to reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Rebecca - Adventures in Speech Pathology
Discover more therapy ideas: