Information about this resource;
• Print, cut, laminate, and place word cards on a ring for student practice.
• The writing sheets encourage children to use correct letter size and formation.
• Children can gain independence by checking their work for capital letters, finger spaces, and punctuation.
• Adding a sketch supports comprehension and fine motor development.
• Once completed, children can make a title page and turn it into a practice book.
• Children can share their work with partners.
Words for each worksheet;
ai – mail, rain, tail, paint
ee – bee, beet, feet, queen
igh – light, night, right, fight
oa – coat, goat, loaf, soap
oo – stool, moon, boot, scoop
oo – hood, cook, wood, hook
ow – gown, owl, cow, howl
oi – oil, boil, coin, coil
This word work set supports the Vowel Digraph and Diphthong Resource and Activity set.
Thank you for purchasing this resource. You can find more synthetic phonics resources by visiting the link below.