This low/no prep print-friendly packet includes literacy centers and anchor charts that you can use to teach the au/aw diphthongs to your students. Can be used to supplement Level 2 and Level 3 Fundations.
1. Four Anchor Charts (color and B&W available) with a Letter-Keyword that follows the Fundations sound cards for au/aw. (aw/saw and au/August)
2. Highlight a Chunk
3. Two phonics booklets with interactive pages and examples of words that use both au/aw (one booklet for each spelling pattern)
4. Roll, Read and Color - Just add dice!
5. Two tiers of differentiated spelling task cards. Directions for Write the Room, Scoot and Literacy center are all included + a double-sided recording sheet).
- First set of cards offers two spelling choices that students need to choose between
- Second set of cards requires students to independently produce the spelling of the picture cue
6. Stick 'Em Up - Popsicle stick spelling game, directions included. Available in both color and B&W.
7. Cut n' Sort Boards. No prep! :)