-Short A Chase the Vocab
- 22 slides.
- 10 rounds.
- Short A practice - question prompted by pictures.
- After the front slide the game begins.
- First rounds are easier with less pictures.
- Later rounds are harder with up to 9 pictures at the end.
- Teams will take it in turns to answer.
- Words used: cap, hat, bag, man, dad, ham, map, can, bat, pan, mat, tag, sad, jam, cat, fan.
- Taking round 1 as an example.
- Three pictures are shown.
- Students are to try and follow at least one of these pictures.
- Click the purple arrow to begin.
- The three pictures will mix between themselves and end in a different position.
- Team A goes first.
- Anybody in the team can answer.
- Say the number and then the word.
- Click on the card to see if the answer is correct - 1 point per correct answer.
- After Team A have answered. Offer the chance for Team B and subsequently C, D etc in order. to answer. Attempt to get all of the cards answered before moving on.
- Click on the purple arrow to continue to round 2.
- If you ever need to replay a round, you can press the refresh button the left side.
- As the game goes on, you may want to change the rules by allocating 2 words for each team to follow with bonus points if they can answer any other words.
Check preview for 2 sample rounds.
Length: 22 Slides
©blue education 2019