Products in this Bundle (2)
Master short and long vowel sounds with these fun file folder games! Use them to practice sounding out initial vowel sounds and middle position vowel sounds. Your students will love using these colorful and fun file folder activities to work on their phonics skills.
Use this resource as an independent center, discrete trial task, morning Do Now assignment, early finishers activity, or even homework. These file folder games may be used as consumable worksheets or laminated to be used many times! This resource includes everything you need!
This resource includes:
- Short Vowel Sounds (Initial Position) File Folder Game
- Long Vowel Sounds (Initial Position) File Folder Game
- Short Vowel Sounds (Middle Position) File Folder Game
- Long Vowel Sounds (Middle Position) File Folder Game
Every file folder game comes with a cover page, file folder tab, assembly instructions, game templates, and game pieces. All pages are also included in Black/ White.
• Teacher Guidelines
• Instructions on how to assemble each file folder game
• Differentiation options and materials for each game
You may also like:
Click here to try out my FREE Counting File Folder Game. Once you try out file folder games, you'll be hooked!
Follow Exceptional Thinkers for freebies, updates, and new products!