Also included in
- Science of Reading aligned!Do your first grade or second grade students need practice reading CVC words, digraphs, blends, CVCe words, vowel teams, diphthongs, and r controlled vowels? These reading activities are perfect for reading lessons or literacy lessons. There are reading passages and comprePrice $15.99Original Price $19.48Save $3.49
Science of Reading aligned!
Do your first grade or second grade students need practice reading vowel teams / long vowels? These reading activities are perfect for reading lessons or literacy lessons. There are reading passages and comprehension questions, as well as no prep printable worksheets for ai, ay, ea, ee, ie, oa, oe, ue, ui vowel digraph sounds.
Students read words, sentences, and passages.
*NOTE - This activity has the digital overlay tool option (Easel). Text boxes have been added to the applicable pages (the Read and Answer reading passage pages).
- Read and Choose x8
Students look at pictures and circle the matching long vowel words. The bonus activity is to read from a word list.
- Read and Match x8
Students read sentences with long vowel words. They cut out pictures and match them to the correct sentences.
- Read and Answer x8
Students read passages. They highlight the long vowels and answer the questions.
Answer keys are included.
Try a free version of these types of activities first!
- Whole Class Explicit Teaching
- Small Group Work
- Literacy Centers or Guided Reading
- Independent Practice
- Early Finishers
- It’s a time saver and no prep – simply print and go!
- It’s a bargain!
- It’s versatile – students in many grade levels could try this worksheet, depending on their capabilities
- It’s engaging – student friendly pictures, full of wonderful clip art (which kids will love coloring in)!
Enjoy this resource! Don't forget to follow my store for more awesome products and rate this product for your TPT credits :)