-Short A Deal or No Deal Game
- 103 slides.
- 20 questions.
- In-depth review of Short A words.
- Picture prompt questions.
- Word prompt questions.
- Spelling prompt questions.
- Fill the Gap prompt questions.
- After home screen the instructions screen comes up.
- Click anywhere to get to the question select screen.
- 20 questions in total.
- Select a square on the grid for a question.
- Question can be passed onto another team if answered incorrectly.
- Press for the answer to appear.
- Press the screen again for the banker to call.
- The next slide will contain the banker's offer.
- Click on the offer slide to choose deal or no deal.
- Click again to see if it was a wise or foolish deal!!!
- Press the red circle to return to the question select screen where any answered questions will change from blue to purple.
- Words used: cap, hat, bag, man, dad, ham, map, can, bat, pan, mat, tag, sad, jam, cat, fan.
Check preview for two sample rounds - Questions 1 & 2 are fully functional.
Length: 103 Slides
©blue education 2019