-Insanely fun Short I game to keep your kiddos entertained with plenty of color and nice graphics.
- 35 slides.
- 26 questions.
- Various types of question:
- Word Prompt
- Picture Prompt
- Fill the Blank
- Unscramble the Word.
- Full instructions on scoring for the kids before you start.
- Practice Short I.
- On the main question screen, choose a letter.
- A question will appear.
- If student answers incorrect pass it over to another team.
- Click for the answer and the reward (points etc.)
- Click the purple eye at the bottom of the screen to return to the main question screen where any questions already answered will disappear.
- Look out for the choose a door option on some questions.
- Simply click on a door for a prize/punishment!
- Words used: pig, pin, dig, wig, dip, fin, hit, hip, big, sit, lip, lid, kid.
Length: 35 Slides
Check the preview for several example slides. Letters A, B + C are fully operational.
©blue education 2019