Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
1.56 MB | 16 pages
Your students will love planning their own imaginary trip to France! This travel project requires students to research the many cities, monuments, attractions, activities, and other points of interest throughout France, and decide what they would like to see and do while they are "in France." It is a great way to allow your students' personal interests to drive their study of the French language, culture, and history. Students will choose several French cities in France create a travel itinerary and travel brochure for their imaginary voyage to France. Students will then present the highlights of their trip to their classmates on the due date.
Included in this set:
- project instruction sheet (Word & PDF formats)
- PowerPoint file to present project instructions to class
- project rubric (Word & PDF formats)
- sample travel itinerary (Word & PDF formats)
- sample travel brochure (Publisher & PDF formats)