Use the six, exciting activities included in this packet with the book, Wemberly Worried, written by Kevin Henkes! This activity packet is great for the beginning of the school year when young children worry about their first day in their new class, just like Wemberly. You can also use this packet in coordination with a Kevin Henkes book study.
This packet includes printables for:
* a worry acrostic poem
* a letter students write to Wemberly
* a Wemberly color and cut out (attach to letter for bulletin board theme)
* making a "text-to-self" connection
* comparing & contrasting Wemberly and Jewel
* a story students write about a time they brought their worries to school