This unit could work in any classroom where research is required. Asking students to think about their futures and start looking into colleges and careers...is for all content teachers! The first slide gives an agenda overview - listing the activities (available through links) and the order to be completed.
1. College Research and Pennants (link provided) - directions and rubric
2. Greek Alphabet Song - memorize
3. Looking Forward (links provided) - worksheets (most and least wanted futures w/ parent involvement)
4. Gallery Walk - tally of most and least wanted futures
5. Thank You Letter - to an adult who has helped you reach your future goals along the way