Be sure that you have an application to open
this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
130 MB|14 pages
Students will love creating “cyclebooks” of the water cycle. These ready-to-go templates make it easy to include hands-on learning in your classroom. There are four templates that feature illustrations for the students to color, a blank writing template, and two worksheets that illustrate the water cycle. Check out the PREVIEW for a movie of what the finished product looks like. This project really taps into the multiple intelligences in your classroom by employing artistic elements, linguistic elements, and logical/mathematical skills as students construct the cyclebooks using their fine motor skills.
THE WATER CYCLE
• Step-by-step instructions on how to create the cyclebooks
• 4 templates that focus on the four phases of the water cycle (with titles)
• 4 templates that focus on the four phases of the water cycle (without titles)
• A blank writing template for students to write information about the water cycle
• An illustration of the water cycle
• A worksheet that illustrates the water cycle, on which students can fill in the names of the four phases of the water cycle
• Display idea
Check out these great projects from GravoisFare that focus on: