This is an awesome interactive book that helps to increase transportation vocabulary and concept knowledge. It also provides "WH" questions, pronouns and repetition of movement verbs.
The interactive book is super useful, but that is just the start of what is provided in this resource.
We have also included a language unit that is full of receptive and expressive language worksheets and activities. Here is a listing of what can be found. Plus, please download the preview to see pictures of each activity!
1) A Going to School Barrier Game
2) A Ways to Get To School Early Reader Take Home Book
3) A Ways to School Cut & Match Activity
4) Ways to School flashcards
5) Ways to School 8 Piece Puzzles with Puzzle Mats
6) Receptive & expressive vocabulary Activity using a Going To School Scene
7) Two Going to School 1 to 3-Step written direction following Activities
8) Match the present to the past tense verb flash cards activity & worksheet
9) A Transport Game Board, spinner and game pieces.
10) Trace and copy pages and also cutting pages for working on fine motor skills.
11) Coloring sheets
12) "Who" and "Where" question activity pages.
13) Vocabulary worksheets
14) Categorization worksheets
15) Concept worksheets targeting counting and color identification.
16) An activity for demonstrating preposition understanding
This posting is brand new for the 2016-2017 school year!
We sincerely hope that this unit exceeds your expectations and we welcome any and all comments and feedback here at TpT or sent via email. We can be reached at: email@example.com
Thank you so much for stopping by our Twin Speech, Language & Literacy TpT shop today. We wish you all well and appreciate your support very much!
Shanda Gaunt, M.S. CCC-SLP
Manda Riebel, M.A. CCC-SLP
Twin Speech, Language & Literacy LLC
Come visit us over at our blog! We always have fun reviews and giveaways going on and we work hard to provide useful information on the subjects of speech, language and literacy for everyone!
Twin Speech, Language & Literacy LLC Blog