Check out our Spring Activities Bundle which includes this resource and many more at a discounted price!
Spring Activities Bundle
This BINGO activity encourages the learning of Springtime-themed vocabulary and the practice of responding to wh-questions through a fun and interactive structured game setting! The set includes the following:
- Speech Therapy Session Plan
- Data Sheet to monitor progress of responding to “what,” “where,” ”who,” “when,” and “what is he/she doing” questions.
- BINGO Communication Board/visual support to encourage nonverbal and minimally verbal students to participate.
- 4 BINGO cards, each containing 16 springtime-themed vocabulary. Cut each card out, laminating for durability.
- 22 wh-question cue cards, for students to practice formulating and responding to wh-questions while playing (3 WHERE, 13 WHAT, 1 WHEN, 1 WHO, 4 DO: Cut, fold and laminate for durability)
Boardmaker® symbols were used in the creation of this product. Please see below for copyright information:
The Picture Communication Symbols ©1981–2015 by Mayer-Johnson LLC a Tobii Dynavox company. All Rights Reserved Worldwide. Used with permission.
Boardmaker® is a trademark of Mayer-Johnson LLC.
In addition, please include the following company information in the resource section of your documentation:
2100 Wharton Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15203
Phone: 1 (800) 588-4548
Fax: 1 (866) 585-6260
Web site: www.mayer-johnson.com