Also included in
- This is a collection of 4 different must have best selling games for Elementary English Language Classrooms. These games help improve speaking and communication in ESL EFL and ELL classes when language is limited to Present Simple, Present Continuous and Past Simple. The activities allows students t$12.50$15.75Save $3.25
- This bundle contains 4 of my favorite ESL conversation question card games for Elementary level English learners. Your students can practice listening and speaking skills using Wh- Questions (what, where, when, why) Present Continuous Action Verbs, Past Simple and Present Perfect all within the cont$14.00$17.00Save $3.00
- This is a bundle of super engaging card games to practice present and past verb tenses, action verbs, adverbs, irregulars, using comparative and superlative adjectives and formulating questions while having fun. By using these sets throughout the year, you'll have great success getting your students$25.00$33.50Save $8.50
- This collection features a wide range of ESL Speaking activities designed to increase fluency, comprehension and make speaking more natural and FUN! These 20+ resources are bundled together for a BIG $$ discount. It's a great opportunity for ESL, EFL and ENL teachers to prepare for the year and ha$50.00$70.50Save $20.50
- This heavily discounted English Games & Activities Bundle includes 100 of my most popular grammar and vocabulary games, activities, worksheets and useful resources for ESL/EFL, ELL, ENL and ELD. This is an amazing set of materials which can be used by English teachers, language schools, new ESL$225.00$305.70Save $80.70
- This activity bundle focuses on answering questions beginning with wh question words: Who, What, Where, How Many and When. There are three digital activities, a printable question card set and a deck of printable game cards. Everything you need to make learning WH-questions fun and engaging for your$16.00$20.25Save $4.25
My students love playing card games! Need a creative and competitive way to practice and improve responding to What ,When, Where and Why open-ended questions? This is the game for you. Similar to a classic numbers and colors card game that students already know and love - this version is modified to work in Elementary, ESL and EFL classrooms. It helps improve correct answer formation for questions in the Present Simple, Past Simple and Present Continuous forms. Easy and low prep. Just print, laminate and cut out the cards to use over and over again throughout the year.
(each card has a number from 1-10)
- 20 WHY numbered question cards (green cards)
- 20 WHAT numbered question cards (blue cards
- 20 WHEN numbered question cards (red cards)
- 20 WHERE numbered question cards (yellow cards)
- 4 DRAW TWO cards >>>>> the next player must draw two cards
- 4 SKIP cards >>>>> skips the next players turn
- 4 REVERSE cards>>>>>> reverses the order in which turns are taken
- 4 WILD cards>>changes the color
Directions are included!
Please go to your page (you must be signed in). Next to each purchase you'll see a button. Just click it and you will be redirected to a page where you can give a rating and leave a comment for each purchase . Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I love hearing from you as your feedback helps me improve my resources to fit the needs of teachers all over the world!