WH Question Visual Chart – Free Download – Speech Therapy | Autism
- Easel Activity
Also included in
- This Speech Therapy Questions Bundle includes WH questions, identifying attributes cards, simple inferences, and object function questions. When you buy these resources as a bundle, you save 22%!**Note: This resource is included in my Early Language MEGA Bundle at an even bigger discount!**Each taskPrice $14.85Original Price $19.10Save $4.25
- These WH Questions with visual choices include who, what, when, where, and why questions. There are 20 of each type of question, for a total of 100 question cards. Additionally, a WH- Question Visual Aid Chart is included (great for students on the autism spectrum)!You save 20% when you bundle setPrice $6.50Original Price $8.50Save $2.00
- Do you need to work on WH Questions year-round? This bundle of WH Questions has a combination of question cards and interactive books with lots of visuals! Interactive books and Task Cards are included for each season as well as two non-themed WH question card sets! When you buy these resources as aPrice $33.50Original Price $45.25Save $11.75
- These seasonally-themed Wh- question cards include who, what, when, where, and why questions. Each season (fall, winter, spring, and summer) includes 30 WH question cards, for a total of 120 question cards. Additionally, a WH- Question Visual Aid Chart is included!You save 20% when you purchase thPrice $8.00Original Price $10.00Save $2.00
- Looking for visuals-based activities for students working on early language skills? This bundle of early language speech therapy activities includes TONS of activities you can use throughout the year with both themed and non-themed resources.When you buy this bundle, you save 40% compared to buyingPrice $79.75Original Price $134.83Save $55.08
Looking for a way to help your students understand the different types of WH questions? This Free WH Questions Visual Chart is great for prompting during therapy sessions or to send home with WH questions for extra practice!
The chart includes visual supports for answering who, what, when, where and why questions!
These cards utilize Picture Communication Symbols® (PCS/Boardmaker symbols), which are familiar to many special education students, including students on the autism spectrum and/or who use AAC.
You may also like:
50 WH Questions Cards (printable)
BOOM Cards WH Questions (same questions as above in BOOM Cards)
WH Questions BIG Bundle (printable)
Early Language MEGA Bundle (printable)
Connect with Speak Play Love:
Click here to follow me on TpT (New resources are 50% off for 48 hours!)