Also included in
- This bulletin board grammar poster bundle provides functional visual aids for WH-question words, modal verbs, irregular verbs and verb tenses ( present, continuous, past, future). By purchasing this bundle you are getting one full set for FREE!Each set includes a different number of Hexagon shaped$8.80$15.25Save $6.45
These bulletin board grammar posters provide a visual for the meaning and use of 13 different WH and Question Words. They provide a clear, easy to read visual for each question word: What, Where, Who, Why, When, How, How often, How much, How many, Which, How far, How long, How often, How + adjective. These question words are a fundamental part of forming questions in all ESL, EFL & ELL classrooms. Having a visual example for your students to refer to is such a great helper for both speaking and writing.
- 14 Hexagon shaped posters (7" x 7" when cut out)
- Each visual has an image, question word, complete question and answer.
- Title/Definition Page
- The unique hexagon shape allows you to assemble your display any way you want.
- Full Color (prints on white paper) or Black & White (prints on colored paper)
What question words are included?
- How often
- How much (uncountable)
- How many (countable)
- How far
- How long
- How often
- How + adjective.
- *These posters are designed to be printed on US letter size paper or A4. Print, laminate and they are ready to use!
Please go to your My Purchases page (you must be signed in). Next to each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Just click it and you will be redirected to a page where you can give a rating and leave a comment for each purchase . Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I love hearing from you as your feedback helps me improve my resources to fit the needs of teachers all over the world!