WH Questions Board Game with Question Cards : What Where Why When Where
Also included in
- This activity bundle focuses on answering questions beginning with wh question words: Who, What, Where, How Many and When. There are three digital activities, a printable question card set and a deck of printable game cards. Everything you need to make learning WH-questions fun and engaging for yourPrice $16.00Original Price $20.25Save $4.25
- This bundle contains 4 different ESL Grammar Concept Board Games to practice sentence building and answering questions. Jumbled Sentences (Present Simple & Present Continuous) Answering Wh-Questions & Ice breakers. Each board game targets a specific grammar concept useful for ELL, EFL &Price $12.00Original Price $16.00Save $4.00
- This mega bundle contains 12 different Elementary Grammar Board Games. Each board game targets a specific grammar concept useful for ELL, EFL & ESL students. Each game board prints on two pages 8.5 x 11" letter size paper. Simply tape the two pages together after laminating to form a nice sizePrice $35.00Original Price $45.50Save $10.50
Do your students need practice answering WH questions? This game board kit targets answering simple WH Questions using question words: What , When, Where, Why , Who & How often. Students will practice basic speaking and comprehension skills using the the game board and answering the WH questions. Included you'll find 12 different questions for each question word.
Students love the colorful pirate theme and will have tons of fun trying be the first to advance to the end of the board game and get to the treasure!
All questions are in the present simple and are designed for lower elementary ELL's and Upper Elementary ESL students.
- 2 Board Games (Full Color & Less Ink) - The game board prints on two pages 8.5 x 11" letter size paper. Simply tape the two pages together after laminating to form a nice size game.
- 72 Question Cards What , When, Where, Why , Who & How often.
- Game Markers
- Box Labels
Looking for Digital Activities? Check out Boom Cards™
Check out some other Grammar Games!
Check out some other Vocabulary Games!
Check out some Best Selling ELL Resources in $$ Saving Bundles!
Check out some of my Conversation Starters!
Please go to your page (you must be signed in). Next to each purchase you'll see a button. Just click it and you will be redirected to a page where you can give a rating and leave a comment for each purchase . Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I love hearing from you as your feedback helps me improve my resources to fit the needs of teachers all over the world!