A massive bundle packet that includes posters, mini books, teaching instructions, and WH questions scene for speech and language therapy. The packet includes the following activities:
1. WH Question Poster and student strips.
2. WH Question Books. Mini booklet explaining each WH question type and giving example questions. Each of these books are in color or black and white.
3. WH Question Scenes. Four color scenes and accompanying questions.
4. Interactive Question Books. Two levels of difficulty. In level one, circle the correct answer for two given choices. In level two, the SLP provides pictures cut out and the student matches them to the correct placement in the book.
5. WH Question Cards: 100 WH cards with pictures (who, what, when, where, why).
6. All about me WH worksheet
7. Dot Pages: 3 worksheets that feature people and places for WH question practice and 10 do-a-dot spots.
This download is 65 pages in length. All the images are created by the same artist, giving this packet exceptional visual appeal. Please download the preview to see details about the packet. Email with any questions before purchase. This document was created using Smarty Symbols. Smarty Symbols is a registered Trademark of Smarty Ears, 2013. All rights reserved to Smarty Ears.
About the Author:
Jenna Rayburn, MA, CCC-SLP is an ASHA certified Speech-Language Pathologist. She works full time as a school SLP in Ohio. Jenna was an invited speaker at the American Speech and Hearing Association Convention in 2016. She’s presented at the national, state, and local level about a variety of topics related to school-based speech and language therapy. Jenna has created over 350 resources for her fellow SLPs and is the number one SLP seller on TpT.