Also included in
- Digital and Print - The activities in this No Print Speech Therapy Activities Bundle target many language skills. All Activities are easy to download to any digital device such as the iPad, eBook, computer, smartboard, the therapy platform, etc. for use. These paperless activities are great for mixe$63.70$92.00Save $28.30
- Digital and PrintableDo you need a variety of fun engaging interactive real photo activities at your fingertips for expanding sentences all year long? This NEW no print real photo bundle is for you. It includes 12 activities with real photo scenes for all seasons of the year. Each activity include$48.00$60.00Save $12.00
- Digital and PrintableMy all-access growing bundle of Language Scene products with real photo scenes or colorful clip art scenes are easy to download to any digital device, print and laminate, or use with the TPT Digital Overlay Tool. The scenes in these activities are great for mixed groups and will$190.40$272.00Save $81.60
Digital and Printable - This no print speech therapy activity with real photos is great for teaching pronouns, verbs, WH questions, simple sentences, and writing. Some classroom teachers find this activity helpful to use as story starters and writing prompts.
*pronouns (he, she, they)
*vocabulary to participate in summer and spring activities/sports
*These photo scenes may be used for a variety of purposes such as asking and answering questions, conversation starters for students working on carry over of skills in articulation and fluency, sentence formulation and expansion, eliciting a language sample, etc.
There are no digital interactive features with these activities.
Three ways this activity may be used:
1. Download the PDF to any digital device such as the iPad, tablet, computer, smart board, etc. for use.
2. Copy and laminate the activity pages in the PDF for use.
*4 real REAL PHOTO scenes with visual cues to expand sentences by eliciting “Who?” is doing “What?”, “Where?” for digital platform
(iPad, computer, whiteboard, teletherapy platform).
*Visuals are provided to teach the pronouns he, she and they.
*Sentence strip is included for eliciting sentences.
1. Ask the question, “What is happening?” If needed, model the correct sentence
pointing to the cue shapes at the bottom of the page.
2. If needed, use visuals to teach the pronouns he, she and they. Also, a
sentence strip may be used for eliciting sentences.
Please feel free to contact me with any questions at email@example.com.