Grab this GROWING BUNDLE for WH questions, language development, writing, identifying details in pictures, created as a Special Education and autism resource for your students!
* There will be a total of 1,000 (YES, you read that correctly!) Picture Writing Prompts!
New cards will be added to the bundle each month until we reach 1,000.
The price of this product will increase as new cards are added.
HOW MUCH PREP WILL THIS REQUIRE?
* Easy answer here...VERY LITTLE! Just print (white card stock paper is suggested for durability), laminate the whole sheet of paper, and trim around each card (six cards per page). It's NOW ready to inspire your students to write and talk about each picture!
WHAT KINDS OF PICTURES ARE INCLUDED?
* Most have people in them for the "who" response, but others allow students to come up with their own scenarios. This allows for differentiation in your classroom, for both your newbie/just learning writers, and those that are well on their way to writing sentences and even paragraphs!
CAN I REQUEST CERTAIN TYPES OF PICTURES TO BE ADDED TO THE SET?
* ABSOLUTELY! Please email me directly at DSinger@AutismEducators.com with your request and I'll try my best to accommodate your request. They will be added to the following sets. No cards can be emailed individually.
WHAT KINDS OF IEP GOALS WILL THIS COVER?
* Lots of them!
Here are a few:
1. Given a picture with five visual symbol question prompts, STUDENT will respond to each question by answering who/what/where/when/why by providing a _________(one word, one complete sentence/response on voice output device), with 80% accuracy, in 4 out of 5 opportunities, by MONTH, YEAR.
2. Given a picture and five visual symbol question prompts, STUDENT will provide up to five responses by stating who is in the picture, what is occurring, where it takes place, when it happens, and why STUDENT thinks it is happening by expressing an opinion, with 80% accuracy, in 4 out of 5 opportunities, by MONTH, YEAR.
3. Given a picture and ONE visual symbol question prompts, STUDENT will point to, say, or indicate on voice/output device, who is in the picture or where it takes place (when provided a picture with an identifiable physical location), with 80% accuracy, in 4 out of 5 opportunities, by MONTH, YEAR.
4. Given a picture and up to five visual symbol question prompts, STUDENT will engage in a “picture talk” by answering questions asked by an adult (teacher/assistant/therapist), with 80% accuracy, in 4 out of 5 opportunities, by MONTH, YEAR.
5. Given a picture and up to five visual symbol question prompts, STUDENT will look at the picture and search for details in order to write one word/sentence/paragraph responses about what is shown or insinuated in each picture, with 80% accuracy, in 4 out of 5 opportunities, by MONTH, YEAR.
6. Given a picture and up to five visual symbol question prompts, STUDENT will INDEPENDENTLY look at the picture and search for key details in order to complete a graphic organizer and begin the writing process, with 80% accuracy, in 4 out of 5 opportunities, by MONTH YEAR.
IF YOU HAVE ANY OTHER QUESTIONS, PLEASE FEEL WELCOME TO EMAIL ME.
***Thank you for supporting autism awareness by purchasing this product. Please enjoy with your students. ***
Copyright © AutismEducators.com. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY. See product file for clip art credits.
Visit AutismEducators.com to view our FREE IEP GOAL BANK!
Find us on PINTEREST by clicking here!
Find us on FACEBOOK by clicking here!
Find us on INSTAGRAM by clicking here!