Also included in
- Speech therapy homework packets, progress monitoring & mixed groups are easy with these open-ended print & go activities plus included WH questions and Yes-No questions Quick Lists. Fun speech and language activities for every season plus themed question Quick Lists. The mixed group solution$50.80$63.50Save $12.70
Make mixed groups easy with fun, no-prep printables. Includes school-themed Yes/No and WH Question Quick Lists which allow you to individualize for each student in a snap! Just print and paste the perfect Quick List for each student’s goals on any of the 68 interactive activities.
Not working on questions? These open-ended pages are easy to use for any goal, just write in your own target words in the box or use one of the additional Quicklist sets found in my store. available separately.
This pack is different! No need to sort through large, expensive packs that offer only one goal per page, and often just one type of activity per pack.
Mixed Group Magic activities save you time and $$ by allowing you to mix and match any Mixed Group Magic activity with any Quick List. Pick one activity for the entire group (or mix them up if you like). It's super quick and easy to individualize the activity for each and every student with Quick Lists.
Add articulation and language Quick Lists to this pack (see below) and you will cover your caseload. Planning. Done!
What are Quick Lists?
Imagine a ready-to-print list of stimulus items for your student's goals that you can pop on almost any no-prep printable activity. Each list has six questions or words. They are designed for my Mixed Group Magic activities, but the small size (under 2" square) will work great with other printable activities you may already have!
Why are there 6 words/questions per Quick List?
You may provide instruction to establish the skill on the first stimulus item. Now you are ready to take data on the remaining 5 items, making it easy to get a percentage. Need more than 6 stimulus items? Just use 2 Quick Lists for your target! Complete the first quick list, then add another one on top.
Mixed Group Magic Activities are great for PK-5th grade
I’ve included a wide variety of fun interactive printables with varying levels of difficulty, making sure you can mix and match the perfect activity for each student with just the right Quick List.
Whether it’s scrambled puzzles, dot to dot, color by number, dot markers, mystery squares, finding the friendly faces, counting or painting comic book pictures this no-prep pack is ready to print and go!
This pack will last you all the way through September with 68 different activities to engage your students during those group therapy sessions.
Additional year-round Quick Lists that work perfectly with this set for articulation, receptive language, and expressive language are available here:
Note: The questions in the All-Year Quick Lists are different from the ones in this school-themed pack, so if you purchase both, you will have an even larger variety of lists to choose from!
➤CONTENTS: 80 Useable pages with:
➤50 Different Back to School Question Quick Lists of six target questions each for a total of 300 questions. There are 4 copies of each Quick List.
20 Yes/No Question Quick Lists
• 120 Yes/No Questions
• 72 Noun + verb
• 48 Noun + adjective
30 Wh? Question Quick Lists with a total of 180 Wh? Questions
• 60 What? Questions
��� 24 Name an object or animal
• 12 Name an action
• 24 Object function
• 30 Who? Questions
• 30 Where? Questions
• 30 When? Questions
• 30 Why? Questions
➤68 Back to School Activities Paste your Quick Lists on the box found on each activity sheet.
33 Activities perfect for your younger students, PK-1st:
• 10 Comic Book Colors! Paint these sheets with watercolors
• 8 Dot to Dot
• 4 Friendly Faces! Find and color the friendly characters.
• 5 Count Them Up! Count and color
• 6 Color by Number Pictures
34 Activities terrific for students 2nd grade and up:
• 12 Mystery Squares Color and guess.
• 10 Mystery Dots! Dab with dot markers
• 12 Puzzle Me! Unscramble the 12-piece scenes
➤2 Quick List Data Sheets for your records. Keep one sheet per student, or take group data on a single sheet. Easy peasy!
Quick List Questions include:
1. Can ___? (birds fly?)
2. Do___? (pigs meow?)
3. Does___? (water drip?)
4. Is ___? (juice sweet?)
5. Are__? (lemons yellow? )
1. What___? (hops, shuts) Name an object or animal.
2. What can you ___? (ride, throw) Name an object
3. What does a ___ do? (animals, people) Name an action.
4. What do you do with a ___? (ball, fork) Name an action. Object Function
Who___? (cleans, shuts) Name a person
Where___? (eat lunch) Name a place
When do you___? (ride the bus) Name a time or event.
Why do you___? (drink water) Name a reason.
More themed Mixed Group Magic Packs are available!
• Back to School
• FREE Five Little Monkeys
❤Would you love more great activities to welcome your students back to school? Check out these packs:
★★★Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
Click Here to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive customized email updates about this store.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺