WH question word BOOM CARDS™ – Digital Task Cards for ESL
- Internet Activities
What educators are saying
Also included in
- This ESL grammar bundle contains 12 different digital BOOM CARD decks focused on Present & Past Tenses, Irregular Verbs, Adjectives and Antonyms, Wh- Question Comprehension, Countable and Uncountable Nouns, Prepositions of Place & Comparatives & Superlatives. Great for distance learning,Price $27.00Original Price $37.00Save $10.00
- This activity bundle focuses on answering questions beginning with wh question words: Who, What, Where, How Many and When. There are three digital activities, a printable question card set and a deck of printable game cards. Everything you need to make learning WH-questions fun and engaging for yourPrice $16.00Original Price $20.25Save $4.25
- This is a YEAR LONG ELEMENTARY ESL Grammar & Vocabulary Boom Card Bundle that includes 100 different decks in my store at a heavily discounted price! This Bundle gives you a YEAR LONG supply of topic / grammar / vocabulary based BOOM CARDS to use with your students. With 100 different decks you'Price $220.00Original Price $295.65Save $75.65
- Your students will practice Present tenses, sentence building, using and answering WH questions, antonyms and basic vocabulary with the self checking digital task cards included in this Boom Card Bundle. It's a great way to get started with grammar and vocabulary Boom Cards in your EFL or ESL classrPrice $45.00Original Price $65.75Save $20.75
- The ultimate Boom Card starter kit for ESL teachers. Your students will have the opportunity to practice Present & Past Tenses, WH-Questions, Irregular Verbs, Action Verbs, Prepositions, Comparative & Superlative Adjectives, Quantifiers, Synonyms, Antonyms, Homophones and other basic grammarPrice $130.00Original Price $190.40Save $60.40
- This bundle of WH Question Word Boom Card Decks is a great way to provide your students with extra practice understanding and answering questions using the question words: what, where, why, when and who. Each deck has a different theme and language focus. Complete previews of each included deck arePrice $16.00Original Price $20.50Save $4.50
If your students need help using and identifying WH question words- this activity will be great practice. Each card has an image and three multiple choice answers to choose from: What, Where, Why, How Many, Who, What time. By choosing the correct answer to fill in the blank, students will move to the next card in the deck. Great for new language learners, ESL/ELL/EFL/ELD and homeschool.
BOOM CARDS™ digital task cards work on a laptop, desktop, Chromebook, tablet, iPad or any other mobile device that can access the internet. They can also be used on your Smart Board. You can assign the cards to your students by adding a deck to your library and assigning it to your students.
They are self-grading (time-saving) and allow you to monitor student progress.
NO PREP! No printing or laminating. They are ready to use!
- A link to access 24 WH Question Digital Task Cards on the BOOM Learning℠ website
More about BOOM Learning…
To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires. For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards. You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with "Fast Pins," (play provides instant feedback for self-grading Boom Cards). Fast Play is always a free way for students to engage with Boom Cards decks. For additional assignment options you'll need a premium account. If you are new to Boom Learning, you will be offered a free trial of our premium account. Read
here for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial.
Check out some other Grammar Games!
Check out some other Vocabulary Games!
Check out some Best Selling ELL Resources in $$ Saving Bundles!
Check out some of my Conversation Starters!
Please go to your page (you must be signed in). Next to each purchase you'll see a button. Just click it and you will be redirected to a page where you can give a rating and leave a comment for each purchase . Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I love hearing from you as your feedback helps me improve my resources to fit the needs of teachers all over the world!