Dual/Bilingual Daily Door Sign and Cards. Hang this sign on your classroom door to let visitors know where your class is. This sign matches my Dual Language series decor. and use Gómez&Gómez color codes (blue for English, red for Spanish).
The following locations are included:
- Computer Lab
- Room #
- Science Lab
- Field trip
To prep the cards, print on cardstock and laminate for durability. You can hang them on the door sign with velcro, magnets, metal rings, or clear adhesive pockets!
The set includes:
- Two door signs, one with a clock and one without , and its 14 location cards.
- One single page door sign with all 14 locations on one sheet.
- One set of 14 door hangers (3 per page)
- Editable slides for the door sign cards (2 per page) and the door hangers (3 per page).
About the editable part of the product:
This is a PDF document but I have also included blank templates on a Powerpoint file with just a border- for both the sign cards and the door hangers- and so that you can add the name of your own personalized activity or location and/or favorite graphics if you'd like!
Please note: The included cards and signs and their accompanying graphics you see in the preview are not editable (you won´t be able to adjust, resize or edit in any way), but you can create your own on the Powerpoint file included. You need to have access to Powerpoint to open the editable file. To include your own text, just open a text box and type in. Then convert your PPT to PDF by saving it as PDF. This will save the document in the exact same scale of the original file, which is a PDF document.
If you want to use the same font I used, you'll need to dowload it here on TpT. It is a free font for personal use. (Kimberly Geswein Font: Blank Space Solid)
The single page door sign is NOT editable.
The editable version allows the user to create additional signs. However, if you have any questions or concerns about this product, please don't hesitate to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
And if you use this product and post a picture in your social media, please tag me! I'd love to see it in your classroom! :)
❤️If you are interested in other DUAL LANGUAGE products see the following:
Dual /Bilingual Classroom Labels DUAL LANGUAGE CLASSROOM LABELS
"Language of the Day" Door Signs
Click here LOD Signs
Illustrated alphabet set with both the English and Spanish word on a single page (blue for English and red for Spanish)
Click here DUAL ALPHABET SET
Alphabet templates for student-generated alphabets
Click here DUAL BILINGUAL CLASSROOM JOBS
Click here Click here DUAL CALENDAR SET
DUAL TABLE NUMBERS SET
Click here DUAL TABLE NUMBERS
DUAL NUMBER CARDS SET 1-20
CHARACTER TRAITS POSTERS
Click here POSITIVE CHARACTER TRAITS POSTERS
COLORS AND SHAPES POSTERS
Daily Schedule Cards and Center Signs
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive email updates about this store. ☺