Students read, sing & learn along as the curriculum-aligned MP4 song & lyrics video plays, and lyrics & images display on your classroom whiteboard or other technological devices!
Students love hearing and identifying the various animal sounds throughout the song as It helps them to understand the origins of certain basic foods, (dairy products, fruit & vegetables, bread, eggs, treats…), prior to being sold in shops. *View student assembly performance video.
*FYI: *FYI: ‘'WHERE DOES IT COME FROM?'’ also available as an MP3 song & lesson materials.
• Not musical ~ NO worries!
• Just download the MP4 song video and play on your classroom whiteboard or computer!
• Students read/sing /learn along as the song plays and the lyrics display on the screen
• No need to print out lyrics or create a power point - the Mp4 does it all for you, making it easy for the whole class or school to follow the lyrics on any screen and read/sing along together.
• Stop video at any time, to discuss/clarify/reinforce content, define words, discuss punctuation, etc.
Our songs support and integrate classroom learning. They are perfect for:
• Motivating and engaging students
• Introducing new units of work
• Kick starting discussion
• Summarising & reinforcing learning content
• Aiding recall of important information
• Extending literacy
• Assembly & performance pieces…
**This download includes a professionally produced, Mp4, CURRICULUM KARAOKE™ track (lyrics & song vocals, in a video format, for use on computers, smart boards and other technology devices).
(NB: Sample AUDIO & SLIDES in Preview at the top of this page)
Everything we eat each day,
Has a story to tell,
Before it ends up in a shop,
For somebody to sell!
Does milk come from a garden tap?
Please tell us, tell us now!
Don’t be silly, don’t you know,
That milk comes from a cow!
Does butter grow in plastic tubs,
Along with all the cheese?
Don’t be silly, don’t you know,
The cow produces these!
Where does it come from,
All the food we like to eat;
The things that keep us healthy
And the ones we save for treats?
Where do they come from,
Are they made or do they grow?
Please, can you tell us,
'Cause we’d really like to know!
©Lyrics: Nuala O'Hanlon, B.Ed; Cert Teaching
Music: Kathryn Radloff, B.A. (Hons) Psych.
KEYSTONE CREATIONS ~ Educational Songs
A Lesson in Every Lyric®
'In terms of application to the classroom, and usability by teachers they rate a tick in every box.' ~ Brendan Hitchens, Teacher, Music In Action: A Magazine for Educators
*Pinterest Board: ‘ - ' (Free lesson plans, worksheets, posters, etc.)
*More of our curriculum-aligned song packages in our TPT Store
*Follow on FACEBOOK
*Follow on TWITTER
*Follow on PINTEREST
*Follow on LINKEDIN
*Follow on INSTAGRAM
*COPYRIGHT: ©LYRICS: Nuala O’Hanlon / MUSIC: Kathryn Radloff: KEYSTONE CREATIONS ~ Educational Songs. All rights reserved. This song and accompanying package are for the use of the purchaser/ purchasing school only. Neither this work nor any part of it may be reproduced, distributed, performed or displayed in any medium, including electronic or digital (except within purchasing school), without permission in writing from the copyright owner.