'Where Does It Come From?' (Grades Pre K-3) is a curriculum-aligned song that helps young students to understand the origins of certain basic foods, (dairy products, fruit & vegetables, bread, eggs, treats…), prior to being sold in shops (and they love hearing and identifying the various animal sounds throughout the song!).
*View student assembly performance video.
Students read, sing & learn along as the curriculum-aligned MP4 song & lyrics video plays, and lyrics & images display on your classroom whiteboard or other technological devices!
ALL of our publications are covid-friendly!
If your school is unable to sing, at the moment because of restrictions, our content-rich, curriculum-aligned lyrics stand alone as poems (perfect for literacy extension, poetry units, reading groups, etc., etc.)
Download includes: A professionally produced, Mp4, CURRICULUM KARAOKE™ track (lyrics & song vocals, in a video format, for use on computers, smart boards and other technology devices).
• Not musical ~ NO worries!
• Just download the MP4 song video and play on your classroom whiteboard or computer!
• Students read/sing /learn along as the song plays and the lyrics display on the screen
• No need to print out lyrics or create a powerpoint - the Mp4 does it all for you, making it easy for the whole class or school to follow the lyrics on any screen and read/sing along together.
• Stop video at any time, to discuss/clarify/reinforce content, define words, discuss punctuation, etc.
Our songs support and integrate classroom learning. They are perfect for:
• Motivating and engaging students
• Introducing new units of work
• Kickstarting discussion
• Summarising & reinforcing learning content
• Aiding recall of important information
• Extending literacy
• Assembly & performance pieces
• Distance learning
'In terms of application to the classroom, and usability by teachers they rate a tick in every box.' ~ Brendan Hitchens, Teacher, Music In Action: A Magazine for Educators
FREE download, with our compliments:
'Tips For Using Songs In Your Classroom'
- Pinterest Board: ‘ - ' (Free lesson plans, worksheets, posters, etc.)
- More curriculum-aligned song packages in our TPT Store
- Follow on FACEBOOK
- Follow on TWITTER
- Follow on PINTEREST
- Follow on LINKEDIN
- Follow on INSTAGRAM
- Follow BLOG
*COPYRIGHT: ©LYRICS: Nuala O’Hanlon / MUSIC: Kathryn Radloff: KEYSTONE CREATIONS ~ Educational Songs. All rights reserved. This song and accompanying package are for the use of the purchaser/ purchasing school only. Neither this work nor any part of it may be reproduced, distributed, performed or displayed in any medium, including electronic or digital (except within purchasing school), without permission in writing from the copyright owner.
KEYSTONE CREATIONS ~ Educational Songs
A Lesson in Every Lyric®