Let visitors know where your class is with this resource! Use one of these "Where We Are" pages to alert visitors when your class is away...then flip it over to the "Welcome" page when you return.
There are several different types of “Where We Are” signs included in this resource. There are 3 main ways to make your sign:
1) Use a clothespin to mark where you'll be on the first type of "Where We Are" sign.
2) Use a brad and an arrow (included in this resource) to create a spinner to mark your location with the second type of "Where We Are" sign.
3) Use velcro with the location cards to signal where visitors can find your class.
Included in this resource are:
- "Welcome" Sign for when you are in the classroom or just for decoration.
- "Where We Are" poster with plain background (to be used with a clothespin)
- "Where We Are" poster with colorful circles (another choice for use with a clothespin)
- "Where We Are" poster with a dotted circle in the center to create a spinner version
- Arrows to go with the spinner version
- Two blank "We Are" posters for use with the location cards
- Eight location cards including one blank
- Instructions and ideas for how to use each version